Sunday, July 1, 2012

So long beach, hello sun burn - Outer Banks Day 3

Hey, it was time for us to head back home! We just enjoy a nice day on the beach and I walked along the shore quiet a bit that day. I am not to sure the next time I will be able to come back to the Outer Banks. I intend to do more traveling in the coming years and I don't think I will be home much longer or at leat a long time. I have plans for what I expect in the future and I want to set them in motion. I can see my life more then what it is now and I want to start. More on that in a future post! Enjoy the picture of the day as I had enjoyed the day and soaking in more sun! Yes I got some sun burn but not a lot. It's mostly on my shoulders haha

Photobucket 

Some parts of the beach has sand and a bunch of crushed up shells like this from the strong currents. 

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment