Thursday, January 26, 2012

Garden Fest of Lights - Lewis Ginter 2011

Hey Everyone!
So a few weeks ago I guess my girl friend and I attended The Festival of Lights at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens that is in Glen Allen, VA. It is a great gardens but I wasn't as impressed this time around as I have been to places now that are larger and more lights haha. It is really nice to go to if you have children as they will enjoy it a lot. This is a gardens but don't expect a lot of flowering plants at the time of lights and the indoor green house isn't that large either. I also took these photos with my Fine Pix S1800 and didn't really work well in low light so that is why the photos are not that great, ops!
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

More Images below...




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow, these are simply amazing. What camera did you use by the way?

    kitchen remodeling NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how they designed these gardens. The lights really made the garden amazing. I have to agree these are great photos.

    long island tree care

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers and lights are beautiful however, I wish they made the paths concrete so it is easier to walk on to. Nice place to have your date. liquid limestone perth

    ReplyDelete
  4. The designs on these gardens look very compelling and enticing. The lights also added aesthetic features to the sites. To make the places more beautiful, they can also add some natural and synthetic grass as a landscape.

    ReplyDelete