Monday, January 30, 2012

It has been 2 years!

Hey Everyone!
So today marks the second anniversary of this blog and also my hobby one as well.
Its been a while since I started and I am still going! I have enjoyed posting and sharing my photography and my life.
Some biggest changes for the past year might be the more posts about my life rather then news articles and such. Also I believe I have posted more photography and also the new domain name as well.
I really have enjoyed every minute that I have updated here.
I have also started to do a little video as well and I have a Youtube page for my blog; TheSamShio. That's the name of the channel and of course you can always look for me on FaceBook which is linked on the side.
I'm excited for the next year on the blog as many big things will be happening!
I will finish up my last semester in college and graduate in May. This will be the end of my schooling career (unless I decide to get a Masters) when I have been going to school every year since I was 5, that is 16 years worth. It will be a relief in someways to finish school as I get tired of the varied schedule of school with night classes/morning classes and work in between and my crazy commute of course. I will be looking for my next job, my career job. this is in some ways exciting although I know that it will be difficult since jobs and the economy is tough for anyone right now in America. I know that in some ways that it will be tough to leave home and dive into a new world; the "real world" as my parents call it. I guess I have a leg up since I am acquainted with people in my field at various companies.
Besides finishing up school, I have a huge plan in my life will happen too right after graduation. My huge trip that I have planned to the detail to Japan. I am so excited for this and can't wait to go. I can't guarantee that I will be able to blog everyday while I am there or at least post photography from my trip until I get back. It really depends but I will by documenting the entire thing and can't wait to share my experiences with anyone who wants to here. I am wondering if I will enjoy it so much that I hate to leave and wish to stay for a longer period of time. The only way to do this is of course finding a job and getting a visa or go to school and get a visa for that. I can stay up to 90 days without a visa but that is a long time to stay and a huge budget and I would need to work. Of course to do that I need the visa haha. Also because I need medication, and Japan is strict about drugs, I can only bring a max of a 30 day supply of a prescription drug in with me. I wouldn't know how much it would cost to get it filled there.
I am going to be there for more then 3 weeks though and there is a possibility that I might get home sick as well and that will be all that I can stand. I wont know till I go so yeah.
After that trip it all depends what happens and if I get into a job right away. I'm not sure you know.
Also by the end of the year I could be moving out either still around town or maybe even out of town.
Also there is 12-21-12 a.k.a. the End of the World....hmmm yeah not sure if this will actually happen haha.


Well anyway who, the photos below are from Maymont on Wednesday! I took a ton of photos like 200 + BUT for some reason the memory didn't save the photos. They were on the card but didn't completely save therefor empty files that couldn't be read. I was pissed because the day was great.
Well These are some that managed to come out good, so enjoy!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment