Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Grand Illumination - Downtown Richmond,VA Christmas Lights 11'

Hey Everyone!
So Christmas Night my family and my girl friend went downtown to see the Christmas Lights that are downtown in Richmond, VA. they are nestled between the James Center buildings. At night you can see the large buildings downtown for miles since they line the edges of them with lights so they are outlined for anyone to see from afar. So here you go, Also if you want to see last years photos click here. I took more photos the year before and also again I didn't go during the Grand Illumination.

 Photobucket

So what they put up all around is Reindeer of course! All lite up and only one has the red nose and he was out in front of the group!

Photobucket




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Our (fake) Christmas tree down town looks great as ever. I went one time and a part of the grid was out on it so there was a square spot that just wasn't lit at all haha

Photobucket Photobucket

Me with camera

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


So I don't know if I went down in quality from the previous year as of taking photos in this type of light conditions. The ones from last year looked better, clearer and not grainy. Hmmm, it was the same camera, maybe I forgot how to set the settings again..

No comments:

Post a Comment