Thursday, July 19, 2012

Good Smile Cafe - Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan

Hey everyone!
So while I spent my time in Tokyo I decided to stop by akihabara a few times since it was on the way back to the place that I was staying at. One day that was raining I figured that I would try to find the Good Smile Cafe in Akiba to have a lunch! Luckily I had found it and got myself a seat. I was some what out of place being the only foreigner in there and the only person that came alone. There were mostly guys that were eating in there and one couple I guess and we are free to wander around and look at the figures and displays!
Also pretty much everything was OK to take pictures of so that is what I did!


Photobucket

The food was ok, I had spaghetti and the sauce tasted like Chef Boyardee sauce haha

Photobucket

There was a stage in the room where I guess there might be shows, musically performances by miss Miku here or for events like Danny Choo's Culture Japan Night...

Photobucket

Anyone get the Project Mira game for the Nintendo 3DS?

Photobucket

Here was my menu, there is not a ton of choices for food and it changes I believe depending what the cafe's theme is...

Photobucket Photobucket

Really nice cases!

Photobucket

Was like a blueberry soda with ice cream on top. I have had many drinks while in Japan that had ice cream scoop on top of the drink and I loved them all! I miss them.

Photobucket

Black Rock Shooter series

Photobucket

The limited Cheerful Japan figure from Good smile Company of there mascot!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

So cute!

Photobucket Photobucket

Plenty of Vocaloid!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey Samshio, love the pictures of your trip and guessing you had a blast of course haha,

    I didnt manage to go to the akihabara GSC cafe due to the fact I went to the main one outskirts.

    but it looks pretty similar, that huge miku is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I didn't go to the one in the outskirts and figured I try to find the one in Akiba and was pretty easy haha. Yeah that room is pretty roomy!!

    ReplyDelete