Monday, July 30, 2012

Moon Crossing Bridge (Togetsukyo Bridge) - Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

Togetsukyo Bridge, the Moon Crossing Bridge, is a wonderful bridge to get your eyes on in Arashiyama. I hear it is perfect to go when the mountains are changing in the fall and when the Cherry Blossoms are in bloom. 
I spent the day with a nice couple that I had met earlier the week at the place I was staying at in Kyoto. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day of weather!

The scenery in Arashiyama is great, spend a day there if you can or more!

Photobucket

The Oi River snakes through the mountains here and does under the Togetsukyo Bridge...

Photobucket Photobucket 





Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
info from Wikipedia

1 comment:

  1. So Old and still looks great. Its a shame a lot of people forget its significance.

    ReplyDelete