Monday, June 11, 2012

Back at home

Hey everyone!
It is Monday evening now and I arrive back home in Richmond, VA on Thursday from my glorious trip to Japan. It was the best time of my life and totally worth traveling alone. The experience was fully enriching and the friends that I have made are awesome!
I spent eleven days in Kyoto then traveled by bullet train to Tokyo to stay at the Sakura hostel in Asakusa, it was a great place and interesting area! I actually didn't stay my last two days there in Tokyo as I left on a night bus to go back to Kyoto, by far my favorite of the two places. I didn't go back for that reason alone though.
Japan is the best time I have had and hope one day I can go back to Kyoto to finish the places that I didn't get to see. Traveling has put a new perspective for me in life and I am more motivated for my future now then I was a few day before I left.
I am sad that the trip is over as I miss the people, the culture and the country.
It's odd being back home as I notice things really different from the two countries. It's interesting and hard to explain...
Well look forward to more photos coming soon everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment