Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Azalea's remind me of Japan

Hey everyone!
I had some more photographs of my Azalea's that I took a few months back before the whole school thing got really busy and such and now I want to share the rest of them with you guys.
When I look at azaleas now it reminds me of my time in Japan. they really use a lot of azaleas and you will find at least a dozen at each temple or shrine. They are even planted throughout the city. They are a great bush that are strong against many obstacles and they have gorgeous flowers in the late spring and early summer. I was able to see a Azalea Bonsai exhibit in Ueno park back in Tokyo which was great, these photos will come soon too.
Not only that but there was someone that I taught the word azalea and what the plant looked like to them and I am now reminded of every time I see a beautiful flower on a azalea of her...



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment