Saturday, June 2, 2012

Last weekend in Japan

Hey everyone!
It has been a little while since my last little update.
I have been having an amazing experience in Japan. I have met some many great people especially a select few that I can call close friends now. Taking this kind of trip by myself had opened a lot more options and has made me take my trip as it came to me. I haven't kept to the days like I have planned but that is OK as it has been great. I leave in a few days which sadness me. I am not really home sick and I love the people and the country here. I may be planning to come back as soon as I got home. This trip may have influenced the way my life play out from what I did have in mind. I am graduated and need to find a job but I have a lot of opportunities in the world and not just in my city.
Oh!! Another thing, I loved Kyoto a TON. I loved it more then here in Tokyo. Tokyo is a great city but don't spend a ton of time here, well unless you like city life of course. Just don't go to Kyoto for three days. It would be a buzz kill if you found out what you missed out on for sure. Kyoto is great with some city life but lots of culture and history. The sites are great and I would say give Kyoto at least 5 days to visit some great places. I was there for 11 days and I didn't do it all and I had a great fantastic time there that I would love to live there for a while. If you think temples all look the same and the shrines then perhaps Kyoto isn't for you for a extended time. I met a few tourists that were there for a whopping three days saying that they were tired of temples and they looked the same and wanted to move on. OK that's cool but you are missing out, these temples are extremely unique in there own way each one. I could go back to quite a few of them multiple times.
I will post all of the great places with photos once I am home. Tons to recommend for travelers and tips as well.
I will be sad to leave but I think I have an idea of what to do when I do leave.
Well I'll keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment