Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fall in Shenandoah

I went up in the mountains specifically the Shenandoah National Park where I hiked Old Rag mountain and then spent the night up at Loft Mountain and did some minor hiking. 
The park is super crowded at this time of year and makes pulling in lookout points really hard as it is packed with cars and people taking pictures with cameras, phones and iPad's. Don't get me wrong it was nice to go and quite relaxing to see the colors and enjoy my favorite destinations!

Enjoy the pictures below!

Photobucket
The clouds were nice and fluffy this day unlike the day before when I hiked Old Rag.

Photobucket 

The fall colors were mostly already peaked especially up in the mountains but further down it was a lot better looking. 

Photobucket 

I grabbed a few pictures of the mountains from a few view points where there wasn't a huge crowd that was blocking my view!

Photobucket Photobucket

I stopped to hike Black Rock Summit as well, always a nice easy hike. Read about it here

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by and enjoying Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment