Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fall is coming to an end

Hey guys!

So it has been a little while since I have done an update, maybe since late October or the post about hurricane Sandy on Nov. 1st. Well anyways not to much has really changed since then. The large job that I was working on at dominion Power is now for the most part complete. I wont be going back in unless they have some other thing about it that they need me to check out for them. I was there for a lot longer then I was expecting and was great to build up some money. I did talk to my boss that (company that I interned for and now a contractor) and she said she probably has an idea to use me on another project with Dominion since I am already use to working there and have clearance. I can hope for it! She also invited me to the company Christmas Party which is nice. I am still also the server which I have to work 6-9:30pm tonight which isn't to bad. After tips it's like making $20 and hour which is great, plus you get to take home all of your tip money even what was put on the credit cards. Now I walk around like a boss with my wad of $1 bills haha. I still am looking around for that full time position as that is what I need period. I am a graduate and need to pick up and go with it!
Fall is really coming to an end now, most of the leaves have changed or fallen now. Some maples still might have their leaves on with bright reds and oranges, check out Maymont post from last week here. I mist a lot of the nice weather but I was glad that I was able to go to the mountains when they were changing and hike Old Rag and also the check out around town at the colors. Fall is one of those awesome seasons that really draw me outside to capture the colors. It rivals the Spring time! I think I still have a few more pictures that I can post of the fall so look forward  to them! I also been taking out my Fujica AX-3, I tried something like removing the old foam and covering up the window in the back of the door to see if that fixes the light leak. If not then it is the foam at the hinges and the edges where the door comes together. I will find out when I get this roll developed, just need to use it up first!
Winter is heading our way. I am starting the feel the cool air coming on us, especially those crisp clear sky nights where their is a breeze and you get that shiver up your spine. It isn't to bad yet with the days peaking at 45 Degrees F. It has been freezing at night a couple of times but I don't mind the cold weather but so much. My hands get really dry though and that can be annoying. I can't wait for it to snow, I love it when it snows and it is really pretty when it happens when you are back in the woods.
I did not do any buying of anything on Black Friday or Cyber Monday at all! That is a record for me as I have done so and gotten up early for it for years, before I could even drive :) I did buy a model the other day at normal price because I was dying to have it and needed something else to keep my hands and mind busy inside for the holidays  Problem is that I use spray cans and it will probably be to cold to paint outside for a while. I  might get a lucky day where there is no breeze and it is over 50 degrees F. Today was right at 50 but I need to not be lazy and go get the right color of spray.
How was everyone's Thanksgiving for those that celebrate it? I ended up working on thanksgiving but no one came in the bowling alley so I was let go early and had two Thanksgiving (one before and after work) that day and they both were tasty!!! My grandparents form Maryland came down to enjoy it with us and it was nice.
Oh yeah, how was everyone's Halloween???!?!?
So right before Halloween I met someone. Well more like I didn't meet someone but I knew them, just made my feelings more obvious to them. It was someone that I worked with at the retail job I had for all that time (2007-2011) and I kinda just kissed her when we were hanging out. I was super nervous that I made our friendship awkward by doing so but she returned it. It made me really happy and not to long after did we start to date. I can easily say that I have been really happy. I feel that I can be really honest with her and she really cares about us and myself. Oh did I mention she is in culinary and a magnificent baker? She makes some great meals! I am not the kind of guy using her for that, I cook for her and she loves it. I smile every time I see her it's crazy. Sorry to get all mushy, but it is just great that I can feel at ease around her. Take a look!
Oh and she is camera Shy!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anyways thanks for taking a look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment