Thursday, November 29, 2012

Azalea Bonsai Exhibit at Ueno Park - Part 2

Here are the rest of the Azalea bonsai that I saw in Ueno park. You can find the first post here.
These unlike the last post are more tree like and stand up in a Christmas tree like shape. I am not feeling it and it might just be my preference but they are still beautiful to look at. 


PhotobucketPhotobucket
All set up for people to see!

Photobucket

I didn't mention this in the last post but not only does it take a lot of time to develop the plant to this extent and pick a rock but also the pot and the base or stand for which it sits is a big choice as well. It is all on how you truly want to present the plant.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The color was so deep in this that I wanted a picture right away. I don't like this color though but it drew me into it. The cascading flowers are really nice and I like the pot that it is in. You can find that bonsai pots can be really expensive, especially if you get a custom.home made one.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Also the roots are something really nice to look at on bonsai!

Photobucket Photobucket

When at first I saw this I thought the rock was the trunk of the azalea but it is its stand and looks great.

Photobucket

It took up some space and I wish more people my age or perhaps younger could come over rand appreciate the beauty in this art which can take more then a life time to achieve  Some bonsai plants get past down because they out live their creators but it is something that can be left behind to show the creators creativity and dedication to this art.

Photobucket

Of coruse they were selling some and for not bad prices. Boy I would have dove on them, but how the heck would I get that back to Virginia with me? Darn :(

Photobucket

Thanks for your interest in Bonsai, or perhaps you have one now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment