Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mimslynn Inn in Luray, Virginia

So I got this crazy deal through livingsocial that I can stay at the Mimslynn Inn, get two souvenir wine glasses and two tickets to Luray Caverns! It was a great weekend for my girlfriend and I and the Mimslynn Inn made us feel fancy! We stayed at a standard room that is below and it was really nice. the nicer rooms have in room fireplaces. Downstairs was very formal and shows that it has a certain tradition. The bell hope boy was dressed to impress ready to get your bags and the piano player looked the part. We felt very special while we were there. We didn't eat at the Circa restaurant on the Lobby floor but the Speakeasy downstairs was nice. If I had more $ I would have tried the Circa since they can pair your food choice with wine. The Shenandoah Valley is some what a Nappa Valley here with many small local wineries and if you go to any of the local shops in Luray you can find tones of local/Virginia wines. If you can take your love somewhere in Virginia  the Mimslynn Inn was a pleasant stay. Oh and it lightly snowed almost the entire time we stayed in Luray, it was wonderful. 
Can you spy my girl friend peaking over the bed? heheh

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment