Thursday, February 7, 2013

Safety Travel Charm

So while I was in Kyoto I visited the Kiyomizu-dera Temple and the small Jishu Shrine on the complex. I happened to finally pick a charm for myself that I wanted and it was the Safety Travel one and in my favorite color! I got it since I was traveling and didn't really need one for my studies since I had finished school. I had it on my at all times and I still do and it has kept me well protected and safe where ever I go!


Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. There are so many variety its hard to choose from. I remember seeing this one but i was already loaded with charms that I wouldnt know where else to display them lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha this is really the only charm that I got for myself, I picked up a few for family. I figured I get this since I was traveling and didn't need one for school XD

      Delete