Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Last month of College, and boy is it busy!



Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to touch base with you guys!
I have had a rough past weeks starting with my Spring Break, then I had surgery on my wrist like three Monday's ago and had to take some leave time from school. The Wednesday in the same week I had gotten a call from my father that my grandmother had past (we was with her at the time). I spent the end of the week trying to figure out what I missed in school and the ceremonies for her funeral. I was upset and I made a separate post for that awhile ago.
This is the final two weeks of classes followed by exams as I graduate in literally 1 month and 1 day and I leave for Japan a few days later. I am been super stressed and have seamed to be trying to play catch up sine that horrible week.
I have to put together a research proposal and such and that is time consuming with lots of research!!
It's about the native oyster population in the Chesapeake Bay. I hope it comes out great since I need to do well if I want to graduate from College. It is stressful times and exciting times!!!
With all of this going on, I haven't really had time to go out and take photographs in the past week or two and haven't put together any new posts to the blog. The past 6 were pre made awhile ago when I had a feeling that I was going to get busy! I did spend some time yesterday working on some new photos and getting them ready but I have to find time to make a post! It might be soon it might not since my school work load is crazy!!! Not only that, but I have to find a career job as well! So much! Also touch up planning for my trip to Japan!
Oh if anyone wants to help me out with a photo contest at Maymont, click this link (here) and vote on one of the photographs that has votes on it since I guess the one with the most wins people's choice. The link has all the photos that  submitted. A ton of them are older photographs to.

Well I hope I can post more and I really will try to update some plans on Japan. I can't wait and I will love to post a ton when I get back from the trip. I wont have school work in the way!

Seya!

No comments:

Post a Comment