Friday, March 23, 2012

Maymont on March 5th

Hey Everyon!
So how is everyone doing!
I went to Maymont a few weeks back with my dad, it happened to be the day before we had that snow fall!
We got there right as they were opening the gates.  Anyways I hope you enjoy the photos! I was happy to get dad out walking and enjoying some air!

We actually walked over to the Children's Farm Animal area just to see how they were doing at 9am!
Photobucket

Miss Hen was looking pretty good this morning, lonely and probably wanted a friend but still looked good

Photobucket 

Mr. Bunny still keeping warm with his eyes shut catching those last minutes ZZ's

Photobucket

Of course the goats and sheep were up already grazing on the straw and hay that was put in there area. 

Photobucket



Some are extremely happy to come up to visitors, especially if you brought quarters to get some of the feed! They will eat it right out of your hands, watch your clothing too!

Photobucket Photobucket

The daffodils were out everywhere in the park! They are lovely but they are pretty much gone now :(

Photobucket Photobucket

This Black Vulture was friendly this morning, he came down to the ground and up to the fence near me to check me out.

Photobucket

Red tailed Hawks were happy up above sitting on their branch.

Photobucket

I thought there use to be more Bald Eagles there but this was the only one that I saw inside. They really are impressive birds. 

Photobucket

The bears were out and wrestling around. Dad and I watched for 5 minutes as they pushed each other down and clawed and bit each other. 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

There were really no one there, it was peacefully, well until my dad started to speak.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I always seam to take his photo every time!
Tired Lion is Tired!

Photobucket Photobucket

The flowers in the trees were gorgeous adding color to the landscape. It wasn't a dull day.

Photobucket Photobucket

I can't wait to see the wisteria climbing all over the arches in the Italian Gardens!

Photobucket

Taken with EOS T3i with 18-55mm IS II Lens

2 comments:

  1. It means you and your dad went there when it was very early? because you said there is no one until your father speaking.

    Wow, that's chicken looks so big. I'm sorry if my english not quite good >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I mean that we were there early and there was no one around the place. It was quiet until my dad started talking to me XD
      Yeah the chicken was sorta large!

      Delete