Sunday, March 4, 2012

Snow Fall in Richmond, Feb 2012

Hey everyone!
So it snowed on Sunday February 19th, the day I came back from Katsucon!
Glad it snowed but I couldn't really enjoy it at all. I had class at 9am Monday morning so I got up early and took a few photographs but I rather have stayed out for a while more!


It also wasn't a really light dusting, like it made our holly trees hang low and some snapped!

Photobucket 

It didn't stay on the roads/pavement for that long, it was gone by Monday at 10am...

Photobucket 

Dad going up the drive way to shake the snow off the holly tree so we can get out...

Photobucket Photobucket 

The weeping holly trees, I love them...

Photobucket

Our poor, cold well top!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I love snow that is heavy and sticks to the side of things, makes the forest look gorgeous....

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

So much white!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My dads VW Beetle left his tracks...

Photobucket

Photos taken with Rebel T3i with a 18-55mm IS II lens

No comments:

Post a Comment