Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Walking in Maymont in Feb. 2012

Hey everyone!
So went to Maymont awhile ago after class just to walk around, nothing to special. I posted up the bamboo post from this trip earlier on so hope you like these a little. I hope to get out soon to Maymont for Spring!

Down  at the Italian Gardens...
Photobucket

I think I might get more into Black and White photography...

Photobucket Photobucket

Oh! Some early flowers!

Photobucket

There was no one out!

Photobucket 

Tried a few different settings when I took the photos on the camera. I believe white and grainy is the first, Intense is the second photo and the last is sepia obviously haha

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

It is a lovely house, even inside but cost a bit to get inside and I have been in there a few times...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Been getting into aperture settings and also focusing on different points...

Photobucket Photobucket

Lovely flower on the side of a hill in the woods, don't think anyone else has seen it all alone own there...

Photobucket

Taken with Rebel T3i with 1-55mm IS II Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment