Saturday, November 13, 2010

News: Rejoice, No Efron On The Live-Action 'Akira' Film

News: Rejoice, No Efron On The Live-Action 'Akira' Film

I hope to GOD this information is true!! I really do since it is down the toilet anyways. I just don't want people to get the idea that AKIRA was really like the way this movie/movies is going to play out. Just the creativity from Otomo himself when he wrote the manga, and of course taking a hold of the making of the anime movie. The music was great, the art cells were fantastic and the story was rich with so many characters and it was not suitable for underage people. It really was a shock the first time I watched the movie and proceeded to find the manga and enjoyed that a ton more. Once again for the thousandth time, I recommend watching the movie and reading the manga. More on reading the manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment