Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rumor: High School Musical Zach Efron Offered Lead Role in Akira Movie

The Escapist : News : Rumor: High School Musical Heartthrob Offered Lead Role in Akira Movie

Who the hell offered this homo a spot in AKIRA live action movie!?!?!
Excuse my speech and language but when this movie was brought up with Leonardo Dicaprio a few years back when I was in high school I said maybe then the project changed hands to the script writers of The Book of Eli. Now I heard that they were great writers and then now this?! I hope it is a rumor and it probably is best that they just leave the movie/comic/manga series alone as is and not ruin anything else that was a classic. This article says that he was offered the the lead character pretty much which is Kaneda who is on my wall....This is quite annoying. The fact that they are going to make it a PG-13 film still ticks me off because the who manga and original story is definitely Rated R.

So with this "rumor" of him being offered. I say hell no. Not a good fit for the actor. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And by the way I am back from Nekocon 2010 and will try to get the tiny amount of photos that came out alright this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment