Sunday, March 3, 2013

Small Temple in Kita-ku, Kyoto

I was staying it Kita-ku, Kyoto while I was there and I have looked all over for the name of this small temple. I do not know what it is, I found it on Google Maps (you can check the location link at the bottom of the post) but can't read the Japanese of it. This was a few blocks from where I was staying and I just happened to come across it. Anyway's enjoy!
Lovely bell...

Photobucket




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, I realy like some of the angles you used with a bit of the blur. Havent been there but it seemed quiet and more serene than most temples who's filled with people.

    Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was literally the only person there. It was really quiet and in the morning. Was a great stop near where I was staying

      Delete