Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cold stroll in Maymont

this had to be back in January when I went in to Maymont with my girl friend. It was a slightly chilly day like they still are but was sunny and bright. Anyway's I brought my camera with me so enjoy the pictures!



Photobucket
We came on a busy day so there were lots o kids that were checking out the animals. Plus there was a birthday party too.

Photobucket 

Mr. Goat was hungry!

Photobucket

This Mr. Goat was lazy but looked comfortable.

Photobucket

Red Tailed hawk and also a Great Horned Owl.

Photobucket Photobucket

The Koi/Carp were very happy, mostly because my girl friend through in some crackers and they swarmed. 

Photobucket Photobucket

They had recently raked this out, this might be the only dry garden in the city. I might make one some day.

Photobucket Photobucket

I know that these are not Cherry trees but they were already blooming and it was early January. I wish I knew what they were, but they were nice. 

Photobucket Photobucket

I can not wait till  the Spring when everything comes back in full swing. I can not wait for the birth of new leaves. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment