Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Night Lights on the streets

Hey Everyone!
Few weeks ago I brought my camera with me so that  could see what I could do at night with street lights with it. I took some shots on the way to lecture and also afterwards and brought it home to see how they came out. I took more then I posted but they were blurry or completely black or white. Anyways check them out if you care.
P.S. Give me a recommendation of a camera that does great at night/low light photography!


Well, driving off to VCU! My front window at the time was dirty XD
Photobucket

Wouldn't walk around this part at night alone!

Photobucket

So, on my parking deck I took some shots of the street below. A lot didn't come out right as I was playing with Shutter speed, ISO and Aperture but this one was one of the better ones. 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I'd say the John Marshal Hotel was like four city blocks away, maybe more. Anyways I used my 18X zoom to get on the sign and started to take the photo but it was have been a very slow shutter speed that I had it on. It was in my hand as well so it blurred but still looked somewhat cool. Next time I test it out will bring my tripod!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment