Thursday, December 8, 2011

I had a beard....?

Hey Everyone!
So today was the first time that I have gone into my internship in a few weeks and usually I shave to go into work there. So since I had not gone for a while I let my facial hair grow out for a bit....I think the longest that I have let it go actually. In reality it isn't all that long compared to people and their beards at school. I did get to the point where I had to shampoo it though since the soap was drying it out...grr.
Anyways I spent like 20 minutes shaving this morning. It was to long for my electric shaver to get it off and the disposable razor that I had was sort of dull and wasn't cutting it really this morning! Like I had to go over spots multiple times to get it but I did get it back to what I have been rolling with for a while, a small goatee.
It was an interesting two weeks a 2 days without shaving, and no I didn't participate in No-Shave November to the people in college, I have a professional life as well and work so I wont be able to show you a full on beard...maybe down the road haha.
Anyways it sounds like that I wont have much more at my internship for the holidays and I of course lose my other job next Saturday once they close up. I'm going to have some trouble if I don't get some kind of work though because I still have at the least the gas to get around for school/work and the car payments. Right now it is hard for me to say but I barley have enough right now to cover that and started to dig in my savings which I haven't gone since 2008. Sucks. Really does. Started to sell off some things in my room even though that are hard to come by but I have to set priorities or I'll get in trouble.
Also if you are bored after reading this post click my ads! haha or donate or go through my Amazon store and get something at Amazon anytime that you need something!
If you do that I promise to get more photos up as it will look like I have more time to do photos and posts. I still have a stock of posts waiting to go up and now I can start working on more! Till next time!!!

Before......


After!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment