Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cleaning at the grandparents

So last weekend I went to my grandparents to cleaning the outside of their house and did some painting. It was nice visiting them!

Anyways, they have a nice small house in the neighborhood. They have two big blue spruce trees in the front of the yard, although they have an infestation in them and will eventually die soon :(

Photobucket

So they have a metal chain link fence in their back yard that have a few honey suckles on it at one point but now is over run by wild grape vines. It is super thick and I attacked it for a while before my wrist acted up with the bad ligament.

Photobucket

Below  is the result of a lot of pulling and cutting haha. Grandmother was much appreciated.

Photobucket

So I cleaned the outside of the vinyl siding on all sides and I scrubbed a bit of the chimney too. The worst side was the North side of the house. Lots of green spots covered it needed a good scrub.

Photobucket

The after image of my awesome work lol

Photobucket

Before...

Photobucket

After!

Photobucket

Before...this corner looked nasty..

Photobucket

After! Looks pretty shinny!

Photobucket


Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment