Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tornado Strikes Mechanicsville - wtvr

Images from WTVR
Tornado Strikes Mechanicsville

This just missed me lol


Well looks like Sony might be putting a "PlayStation Phone" out there for people to get. Of course this is a leaked photo and might not be called a PlayStation Phone, but who knows. It has been a while since Sony has updated there mobile gaming device anyways since the PlayStation Portable Go.

Other bits of info is that Barnes & Noble is introducing their Nook color which is their popular book reader but in color!

Lime-wire is dead so I have heard. The government or who ever finally pulled the wire on the site.

Myspace apparently has changed its look and is more towards music, movies, pop culture and less social network since they lost that front (Facebook).

"The Dark Knight Rises" is going to be the third installment of the current Batman movies series. Hmm cool title or not?

Word says hear and there that there might be Inception 2? I loved the first one but should there be a 2nd one? They going to go 5 layers down in the dreams now?! Plus I think that is a movie that I want to get on DVD :)

Another word out there is that Indiana Jones is all going to be re-released in 3D. Go figure, to much 3D and not many 3D TV's have been bought out there.

June 10, 2011 is the release date for Super 8, from Paramounts. So want to see this.

I have yet to check if they have released the new chapters for Naruto, One Piece and Bleach yet but I will update that page later tonight when I get out of class >_>
I can't wait to read it and the month of October is almost over. Work will calm down at the retail job which means I might be able to post more on weekends and do more of my models and update my hobby blog with my own models. I spent about $20 at Hobby Town today for spray paints and enamel paints and tape. My models should be looking a lot better but you might not be able to tell since my camera is crap.
November is coming up with is nice, more then half way through this semester of school, got Nekocon coming up in two weekends, new model releases with reviews by me, Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Tons of things to look forward to people.

What are you hoping for the Holiday seasons this year? Post below and let my know!

Update: Just added the links for the new Bleach and One Piece chapters on the Otaku page

Samshio ©

No comments:

Post a Comment