Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nexus Two Phone By Google Promises To Deliver

Nexus Two Phone By Google Promises To Deliver

Will it? The Nexus One was for sale on Google's website for less then a year I feel...Almost as bad as the Kin 1 & 2 from Microsoft and Sharp.

Anyways there were a lot of things I liked about the Nexus One but I never got a chance to see it or know anyone who actually got it. Wonder what the second one will have in stock for us. Newer features other then Gingerbread OS of Android? I hope so, Google has been on a role for a while now. There mobile OS (Android) has been gain tons of momentum and is the hottest Smart Phone platform over Apples. Google just released there Google TV and I see commercials for it now. There search engine is still on top I believe and they have been fixing that as well. They always have good products I feel.

Anyways, I look forward to what ever else they got coming for us. I hope a really nice tablet PC that runs there android OS or something! Fruit for Thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment