Monday, September 20, 2010

Movie News for Sep. 20th

So MTV had an interview with Keanu Reeves and he says there could be another Bill and Ted adventure coming our WAY! OMG, if you have not seen the first two you should, they are hilarious with their outrageously bogus adventures i heaven and with Death himself. Below is the interview clip. From MTV

Look out on Wednesday if I can't bring it to you, there will be a new Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 1 trailer coming out!

I didn't like the first one that much but there will be another Ghost Rider and it will hit theaters on February 17th 2012. It is called Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. Article over at comingsoon.

Below is a concept image for the movie Voltron: Defender of the Universe. If you know Voltron and the series back ...well before me that is for sure. It was an animation and as you can see they are mecha beings. Source of the photo is at JoBlo

According to Variety, Warner Brothers will be bring Pinocchio to the big screen in a live action movie. I think there are a few of these already and I hope this one is fun to watch. One of the Pinocchio's was creepy.

If you really want to see Paranormal Activity 2 first, then head on over to the main site and vote on "Demanding it". What ever biggest cities get the most demands then they will be the first to see it. Paramount will bring it there and screen it for free before its actual release!.

According to Risky Business, the writer of Disturbia (I loved that film, still do) gets to adapt a "Goosebumps" series of movies. This could work out if done well and it can be a scary movie for the family!

Over at Just Jared, there are new photos from the Three Musketeers movie. Also, it shows good ol' Orlando Bloom in his costume! Check it out.
Also here is a link to the Germany set of The Three Musketeers movie at Coming Soon.

My girl friend said she watched the trailer for this movie, which yet exists so I wonder what she really watched. Perhaps the older Three Musketeers from 1993 since that is all I am finding on Youtube.. Anyways, I got the set pictures for you to look at, great set.

That's all the movie news I got for you.
Also, I watched The Time Traveler's Wife and I really enjoyed that movie, I recommend it!

Samshio ©

No comments:

Post a Comment