Friday, September 24, 2010

Fullmetal Alchemist Gaiden

Here is a special side story of Fullmetal Alchemist Gaiden! I was looking around on Mangastream ad found that it was the recent release on there. The original series manga ended earlier this year in June. Great series to read. This special was in Square Enix 's monthly Shonen Gangan magazine. Here is the link to the first page over at MangaStream. I have yet to read it, I saw it and looked into it for my readers now I will read!
The information that I added I found over at anime news network.

Change of tune, Lindsay Lohan is going back to jail for not passing her drug test. Anyone Surprised?

Also, Zuckerberg, founder/CEO of Facebook is answering the rumors about the "Facebook Phone" and their plans for the mobile market. Link here

Right down below I have two shot videos of them filming at the Captain America set!




Great stuff. everyone. Well now I will let you go so I can go read the special on manga stream. Look for posts at the hobby page as well.

Samshio ©

No comments:

Post a Comment