Wednesday, September 8, 2010

POST 100! bam!

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? This is officially my 100th post on my blog! This is great stuff. When I first made my blog I was doing it when I was home, not at school, because there was snow on the ground and classes were canceled. I was bored and I was like, what the heck, I’ll start a blog since I read blogs. It can’t be that hard can it. I really just talked in general about stuff back then. I was pretty vague but as the months progressed (other than May lol) I started to open up and talk a lot more. Now I talk about pretty much all my interest in my life and even started to post more on my Gundam/Model blog as it is a passion to buy/sell/ and of course complete the models and display them on my blog or other forums. I do need a better camera to take my pictures. I really like taking pictures of natural beauty. You will not see me taking random pictures of myself and posting them on Facebook or whatever unless my girl friend nags me to take one. Usually I just post an old one if that happens. No, I really like taking pictures of the outdoors just because I like expressing what I really see out there in nature and the urban elements of the city.

Back to the blog…recently I added pages like a following page that I used to talk about the Nissan Leaf which is a terrific car, go take a look. I really would like people to post or comment on something else they want me to review or look into. I want to get involved with the readers more.

I added an Otaku page which I probably will post the new chapters to popular manga as they are released. I just added the newest chapter of Claymore on there and I recently completed Love Hina and I can post the link to that series on MangaFox.com for you. I also talk about my experiences at conventions and big news in the anime industry. I am a big follower of AKIRA and of course Miyazaki.

I have a movie page. I probably update this ton with movies that I am into or that are big news ones. I post links to photo galleries online and I add video clips or trailers to that page as well. Go take a look over there if you are into movies and also follow the main page as I post a lot of movie news in my post as well; I just add the media over at the Movie page.

I have an Online video page that I use to post random/informative/funny/eccentric movies. Most come from YouTube but if you want a laugh go take a look over there. I have not updated it in a while so if you found a video just post a comment on the main page or what not with the link and I can add it for the world to see.

I believe I still have a hobby page but I think that I will just close the page and move the information all over to my other blog, samshiogunplafixation.blogspot.com If you like modeling or figures go check it out since I follow certain figures like Revoltech and mecha models such as Gundam. I have a poll on the right side of the main page now that is to get your opinion on which model should I get next. If you have other recommendations on models, post it in that post that’s about the poll. That would be awesome!

Have a video game page which right now I am following Metroid: Other M. Great game I put 2 or 3 hours in it today and just battled Ridley the first time. I picked up the Art folio which has great pictures in it but I don’t think you can get them anymore.

I have a photo page and that is where all my pretty picture albums will be posted. They will contain as much as random pictures, life pictures, or on trips that I will be going on. I have pictures on there from Otakon and some Bonsai photos from Longwood Gardens. Go check them out and I will post on the main page if I add another album!

My last page is a links page and those are usually places I follow or recommend. At the top of the page I do have my other blog for a heads up.

That is the rundown of my blog site on blogger. I really want to reach out more and have more followers who just want to have a good read about a blog that does not always have the same topic every post. I post on breaking news like the egg recall, I talk about movies, animation, otaku stuff, hobbies almost anything, oh and video games. Every post on the main page I will probably talk about something going on in my life. That is the only thing that will remain very consecutive. My life is interesting from time to time. I’m not a big name or anything just an environmental studies major at VCU, have an internship at an Environmental Firm and also work retail. I do have a wonderful girl friend. I do talk to her quite a bit because she makes me really happy. I haven’t found anyone like her. You usually find a girl who judges you but I don’t feel that way about her. We are open to each other, trust each other and we always have a good time. Yesterday was our 1 year and 2 months and it has been a fantastic year with her.

I know I only have like 3 followers, and actually one of them is me but I would really like more people to know about me and also if they want to know what else is going on out there. I am not looking to lecture or stuff but just chat it up about topics that are going on out there.

If you are a follower, then help out and be more active. Comment more, post ides I would love to here them.

Thanks for the support and I will continue to further this blog!

Samshio ©

No comments:

Post a Comment