Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ABC Family's Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Preview

ABC Family's Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Preview
Here are some links to YouTube vid's on the Deathly Hallows sneak peek on ABC Family. I would listen to the audio but at last I am at work lol.
"Wicked", the musical inspiration that people love to see, and maybe even read. Any one read it? Figure I ask. Well it's a hit on stage so why not make it into a film? They would have done it anyways. If it is a big show or a big animation or idea, they are going to make it into a movie. Just the way Hollywood is people. Just pray it wont be 3D lol.
I was also reading around and read that Michael Bay is probably not doing anymore Transformer movies, so it might get passed on to a new writer and director for the series if Paramount wants to keep it. They already lost Megan Fox, which is probably one reason a lot of guys liked Transformers.
Here is a link to some photos of the Transformers 3 set in Chicago!
Talking about something that was big and making it into a movie, I don't think the "Hunchback of Notre Dame" was that big of a movie for Disney, was it? Well doesn't matter because some rookie writers like the idea and starting the framework for a film on it , live action film. Will you go see it?!
Ever hear of "Tales from Earthsea"? It was a small series on Scifi channel at one point and it is a classic book which I still need to read. Library doesn't have it maybe VCU does. Anyways, Studio Ghibli, favorite animation studio of all, created the animation story based on the book, "A Wizard of Earthsea", and is finally getting the English dubbed and hitting a few select theaters here in the US provided by Disney as usually. Miyazaki wrote this one up and I have seen it a while ago with the original Japanese audio. It was a great movie and usually his movies are aways good people. The writer of the book if you are interested in reading it is Ursula K. Le Guin. The theaters that it will hit will be in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and Honolulu. No where near me of course, stuff usually isn't near me :( Source is Comingsoon.net
Anyways people, I got my VCU orientation this past Friday and I am all signed up and got my parking pass. My classes are everywhere and I am going to try to keep both my jobs going and a social life while still posting lol. Lots of work, I know. I am right now looking around for home stays in Japan to plan a trip there after I graduate probably. I would like to stay for a while and cheap of course. There are many places and networks online that you can find places to stay all over the world for really good prices with families. If you want to experience to work for your lodging and food there are many places like that too. Just need to practice my Japanese.
Went swimming in a salt water pool this past Sunday, you ever heard of anything like that? Well the weather out was pretty hot but the water was neither cold or hot it felt great and I didn't have to worry about the chlorine at all messing with my eyes. It is just like a mellowed down salt water ocean that you can see really well in with out the seaweed and sand.
Still looking around for a camera to take some pictures, give me any suggestions please and I still haven't gotten my Otakon badge yet. Wondering if I am going or not.
Can't think of anything really right now so I will be off.

Seya!

No comments:

Post a Comment