Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Metroid!

Some new game play released for the new video game in the Metroid series done by Team Ninja and does it look like it has some graphics. These look great for the Wii and the fact it's mixing 2D into the game is great. I am very excited for this this coming summer, I'm still trying to finish up my Soul Silver, but I still need the 8th badge!I had a great weekend with my girl friend down by the beach. I got to enjoy a nice walk in the sun but boy was it windy as crap! Did I mention that I officially got the internship! I start April 19th with two days a week since I still will be working in retail and have to finish up my spring semester by May 15th. The courier this a new device that is coming out from Microsoft that looks like it will be competing with the ipad which I think looks like a joke. This thing has 2 screens a folds in so you wont scratch them, this thing looks great and looks more like a notebook to take notes with. If I can I might get this or a latter version of it!Check THIS out! Basically a company wants to make more condoms and that means they need more rubber which means they need the trees to live, which means the prevention of deforestation. All because of condoms, interesting!
I got a speech tomorrow for my speech class, doing it on bonsai plants, and how to care for them. Should be interesting. I will go now, but I will update !

No comments:

Post a Comment