Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update on life

Neofonie WePad Is An 11.6", Android-Based iPad Killer - HotHardware

This looks so much cooler then the ipad which can easily be made fun of just by its name. Take a look. Also Nintendo released information about there new DS that will be called Nintendo 3-DS which is going to have a screen that will be able to display a 3_d game with out the use of glasses. It will be shown at E3 this year and will be released probably the 1st quarter of next year. It will be able to play all of the other DS games but I haven't gotten any other information on to what else it will pack.
Plus Nintendo is going to work with schools and come out with apps for the DS for learning and education.
Also a Zune HD update was announced more then a week ago and said was going to be out next week but I have yet seen it come to the Zune software....still waiting.
In my life I have finished up my OO Gundam 1/100 with out paint though except for the clear parts and everywhere the stickers go because I will not use stickers at all. The weather has been really nice and I have gotten some of my painting done on the Master Gundam 1/144. I just need a clear coat on my wings, head and body. I will probably start to work on the Deathscythe 1/100 soon and I think I want to sell my Wing 0 Custom HG for a MG version. I just finished spring break and also got an internship for an Environmental company. Finally a full time job for the summer, no free time and will have less time to spend with the girl friend. That part I will not enjoy
at all. More money and hopefully I will get to move out sooner then expected. I still have to finish my VCU application since I will graduate from community college this May. Exciting!

Update: I forgot to add that I have a speech in a few days about Bonsai trees lol. I also just got a Chinese Holly that I will trim down and put in a pot once I find one. I found a tray pot but it doesn't have holes in the bottom and its just called a self watering one but I don't know if it will work out for me. I just ordered some ficus seeds to get more f those growing for me. They do well indoors and grow fast. Also they are the tree of the Buddha! Anyways I will keep on updating more then what I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment