Saturday, August 17, 2013

Black and White time at the Beach

Here are a few more photographs from my time at the beach. I figure I play around with some black and white. I did recently go to the mountains (like 2 days ago) so I will have more on that. I have some interesting things happen recently as well! I am sure I will make a new post soon on life!
The beach is nice and I wish I could go for another few days!

Here is the Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse that is in the Town of Maneo on the Roanoke east side of the island. 

 photo DSCF3338_zps1196cb16.jpg 


 photo DSCF3330_zpsb355e6a8.jpg 

Sounds of the sea are extremely relaxing. Walking here in the morning is the highlight of the trip indeed.

 photo IMG_8378_zpsae764702.jpg  photo IMG_8368_zpsd3c994c6.jpg 

This guys was really relaxing, that shine on the head man...

 photo DSCF3328_zps8b556e7e.jpg

Hope you get to go to the beach and enjoy. Maybe have a Corona Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment