Thursday, June 30, 2011

I feel bad for not posting in almost a month!

I have been really busy with school and stuff, which is a set back considering it is my Summer !
Anyways, I been trying to keep up with physics and it is hard for me to work and do school work and also my blogging this past month has been a low.
I obviously didn't get much of a chance to blog here and I tried to blog as much as I can with the other 2 blogs to follow the current content but even then I didn't post as much as I had last month because I am for the first time not increasing the views this month. I'm like a few thousand behind on both blogs :(
I want to get this summer classes out of the way so I can enjoy my summer and take more photos and such.
I look forward to Otakon next month and that will be pretty awesome!
Look for some photos maybe tomorrow night!
I have a 3 day weekend and I think I can afford a post with photos as soon as I can upload them to the web.
Anyways, I need to get back to my physics homework, it is killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment