Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cosplay Picnic at Maymont Park!

Well small photo from the Facebook page that is up, just refer to my post like 2 days ago from the Japanese gardens to get the idea :P

anyways, I was going to post this on the Hobby page as Cosplay could be seen as a hobby of mine, more my girl friends but decided that was more of my Mecha and model hobby so I figure why not drop it here!

So here is the scoop, if you are in the Richmond area this Saturday (April 9th) between the times of 1-5pm, please come on down to Maymont park (Address to entrance closest to the Japanese Garden is 1700 Hampton Street [click here for directions]).

It was originally started at the Cosplay.com forums by some locals I suppose, but [click here] for the Facebook page.

It is going to picnic style, so come in Cosplay and hang out rain or shine with friends and snack. Bring your cameras.

I am coming for a bit so you can say whats up to me :) I have to be at work by 5 :/

hope to see you there guys!

I hope there are more of these to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment