Friday, January 7, 2011

Back from Maryland

Hey everyone, been busy with work and everything else.
Been preparing for school and just got back from another trip to Maryland.
I have more photos from Longwood Gardens and I will be getting those up, I promise.
I have been terrible about posting photos recently and it's bad!
I will get them up and some of the festive lights and themes that they have going on right now!

If you noticed I haven't added new chapters for the Otaku page since the writers and artist are on break over in Japan this week so look forward to new ones for One Piece, Naruto and Bleach next week!

I have gotten more figures in recently along with school books!

Today is a year and a half since I asked my girl friend out and we have been doing great. She came along to Longwood and Maryland as well with my mother and sister!

I'll keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment