Thursday, May 20, 2010

working man.....just workin

So as everyone on the blog can tell, I have been really busy because it has been like a week and a half since I last posted. As from the last I posted I finished up some of my last exams and I graduated this past Saturday and got my Science Associate degree. There was a crap load of people and it lasted for a pretty long time. It was ridiculous and I was hungry and tired! I finished with pretty much B's in every class which is pretty good as I had taken two lab science classes. My girlfriend and I have been hanging out a lot recently and I have enjoyed it quite a bit and this week also is the first week that I have started working full time at the internship. This has caused me to not have to to much time to get around and blog about stuff that has been happening about me or just around me lol. After this post I will probably put one up later today (since it just past midnight) or Friday about/on some news. I am going to finish now lol as I have worked a 10 hour day yesterday and I have to get to work in like 8 and 1/2 hours ..... But the girlfriend is cooking dinner tomorrow! Hellz yeah. I will put more about me or crap later and a lot sooner. I just figure I would let you all know what is going on and crap and that I have not completely forgotten about you guys! I'm tired as a mo, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment