Sunday, June 29, 2014

Driving in Great Smoky Mountain National Park

 photo IMG_1738_zpsad0104a0.jpg 

Driving in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is really a sight to see. There is water near all the roads and I stopped to get a few pictures one the way to Elkmont for these. Smoky Mountain have something magical about them that just inspire me. I would go and hike for a week there if given the opportunity. The river's babbling over rocks covered in a carpet of green moss and the rhododendrons and laurel hanging over grasping for a little bit of light. Coming to the park again in the future is a must for me, I enjoyed it more then the beach and I don't think it will ever change my opinion about it. 



 photo IMG_1740_zps7c19485d.jpg 

I shot these photos on my Canon 60D on a tripod over the river with some ND filters. 

 photo IMG_1745_zps73db0e11.jpg

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment