Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone!
It has been a long time since I have posted o the blog. I have been trying to and get side tracked. I have been working on something, a new blog/profile. I also have a ton of photographs from Japan that I am still going through. It is taking awhile but I got some pictures uploaded and just need to write it up!
It has been a nice few weeks since I got back from my trip. The trip was great and the fall colors were amazing. Thanksgiving was nice to see some family as well. The other week we had an employee leave and I got a promotion with a corner office and windows. Pretty excited about it.
I hope everyone has a merry time!!!
I hope you enjoy snow if you have it! Wish I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment