Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!


I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy Holiday for those who don't celebrate Christmas!
I just had a nice day with the girl friend and went to service with her family and my mother came to it as well!

I got a few gifts from her grand parents and her parents and I will posted them later on this coming week along with my photos from the Jefferson Hotel and the James Center. The photo above is from the Jefferson Hotel.
My friend that was here alone came over in the morning and I got him over for dinner and for when we went down town again for the lights. He enjoyed it and he flies out tomorrow to Florida, his mother is getting married on Sunday!

Anyways, I hope everyone sleeps nice and soundly tonight. No peaking under the tree or going down stairs looking for Santa or he will get scared! Make sure you feed him some cookies as well and the Reindeer! That is my girl friends families tradition actually!

Nighty-Night! I will be out of town tomorrow but if I can post I WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment